PCMechanic provides reliable, affordable CMMS solutions
Questions & Answers
- Is it difficult to add additional locations?
- No, in most cases a new location can be added within minutes of your request. If needed, we will import all assets into the new location within 24 hours. This is a big time saver for getting up and running quickly. Enterprise users can add locations and branches at any time.
- My account has expired, can I recover it?
- If you do not decide to purchase the same or upgrade to a new plan, your account will expire. You can recover it by buying any of the offered plans. All data from your account will remain intact for 6 months.
- What if I have special or specific information needs?
- Tell us what they are. In most cases your needs are already built into PCMechanic, in others, we are more than happy to make specific modifications for your organization, at no cost to you. Of course there are exceptions, but in most cases we will try and accomodate all your needs.
- Is the Enterprise plan expensive?
- No, in fact it can be the most affordable. If you manage a large organization with many different divisions or facilities, this is exactly the right plan. It allows you to setup segregated data for each location and division, with users having limited access to only their specific location or branch.
- Can I change/cancel plans anytime?
- Yes, you can. Our plans are month-to-month. You are free to cancel the selected plan anytime you wish. Once you decide to cancel the current plan, we will not charge you for the next period. As soon as you decide what other plan to opt for, we will contact you for verification.
- Can we resell to our customers?
- Yes, this is very common for service companies to offer PCMechanic to their customers as an add-on to their service offerings. Others include it within their standard service packages allowing their customers access to all their assets service.
Not Sure Which Plan is Right For You?
If you are in doubt of which plan to opt for, give us a call. We understand that a CMMS only works if the users are willing to use it.